The longest series of events in Vienna organised according to EcoEvent or EcoEvent PLUS!
The organisers of the conference would like to thank for the award and will continue to organise the conference according to the Eco Criteria of the City of Vienna.
- Getting there: All venues are easily accessible by public transport.
- Eating & drinking well: Conference participants enjoy fair trade and regional food and drinks.
- Tableware: We only use reusable tableware.
- Avoid paper waste: We mainly provide you with online information. We see waste separation as a matter of course. The amount of printed matter, writing utensils, giveaways and decoration is kept to a minimum to avoid waste.
What are our requests to our participants:
- Bring your own writing utensils.
- Use public transport in Vienna.
- If you travel by plane, you can offset your CO2 emissions by paying compensation. Make your voluntary contribution here!
- Drink Vienna’s tap water instead of buying bottled water. The spring water comes from the Northern Limestone Alps. While walking through the city, you can have your water refilled at the fountains.
- Dispose of your waste (paper, plastic, etc.) via the separate collection systems provided at the venue.